At The Sick Children’s Trust, our vision is of a future where every family with a seriously ill child in hospital will be able to stay together, just minutes from their child’s bed during their treatment.
You can play a part in making this vision a reality by remembering The Sick Children’s Trust with a gift in your Will.
There are two ways in which you can support The Sick Children’s Trust through a gift in your Will. These are:
• By leaving a cash gift of a specific value (what’s often called a ‘pecuniary’ gift)
• By leaving a % of your estate to the charity (often called a ‘residuary bequest’)
Even a gift of just 1% of your estate can make a life-changing difference for families with seriously ill children.
How to leave a gift in your Will
Making a Will, or changing an existing one, is very simple, but we always recommend you speak to a solicitor and have them draw up your Will.
There’s no specific wording needed for your Will – your solicitor will be able to draft the necessary clause for you. You just need to make sure they include:
• our full name (The Sick Children’s Trust)
• our address (4th Floor, 28-30 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2AH)
• our registered charity number (284416)
For further information...
If you have any questions about leaving a gift in your Will, or would like further information, please get in touch with Sam Broderick at email@example.com on 020 7011 9359.