Climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
A trek for anyone wanting to challenge themselves, this incredible trail rewards adventurers with the breathtaking scenery the Peruvian Andes has to offer. You’ll trek on Inca-paved paths and steps, through lush cloud forest and continually climb up or drop down – the altitude adds to the challenge. You’ll finish your trip with a free day to explore Cuzco where you can enjoy dinner with your fellow trekkers and celebrate your achievements.
You can choose between three payment options:
- Fundraising option
- Pay a registration fee of £499 when you sign up with Discover Adventure. You will be required to raise a minimum of £4,050 for The Sick Children’s Trust approximately 10 weeks before departure.
- Part-payment option
- Pay a registration fee of £499 when you sign up with Discover Adventure, then pay £500 directly to them and raise a minimum of £3,050 for The Sick Children’s Trust approximately 10 weeks before departure.
- Full payment option
- Pay a registration fee of £499 when you sign up with Discover Adventure, then pay £1,755 directly to them approximately 8 weeks before departure.
Please note that the Peruvian Government release a limited number of trekking permits for the upcoming 12 months, permits get released in October for the following year’s departures. Discover Adventure recommend booking your place early for this challenge in order to secure your permit. Please get in touch with Discover Adventure directly if you would like to book on for 2022’s dates.
For more information about this challenge please head to Discover Adventure’s website.
- All transport from London to Cuzco return
- Internal flight departure taxes
- All meals except where specified, accommodation and camping equipment
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor with group of 15 or more participants; local guides, porters and cooks
- Local support and back-up equipment
- Sleeping mat
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and other sites visited as part of the itinerary
How we’ll support you
- Fundraising advice
- A digital fundraising pack
- 1 x The Sick Children’s Trust t-shirt
- 1 x The Sick Children’s Trust lightweight banner to hold up during photo opportunities along your trek
- A dedicated member of the team will be your go-to for fundraising support
Please book directly with Discover Adventure, these are the dates currently available for this trek:
- 22nd April 2023 – 1st May 2023
- 9th September 2023 – 18th September 2023
- 14th October 2023 – 23 October 2023
Organising your own trek?
Please get in touch with our friendly fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org, they’ll provide you with fundraising advice and materials to help you prepare for your trek.
Join #TeamSCT today!