Take part in the world’s most iconic marathon
Thank you for your interest in applying for one of our London Marathon places. Applications for 2022 are now closed but if you’d like to support our runners on 2 October, please contact us to find out where our cheer points will be.
Are you eager to run the TSC London Marathon in 2023? Our applications are now open. Join #TeamSCT next April and run the iconic 26.2 mile route while soaking in the capital’s unforgettable atmosphere and landmarks.
Registration Fee: £75
Minimum sponsorship: £2,000
I have a ballot place
Apply for 2023’s marathon
If you’d like to apply for a place in the TCS London Marathon with The Sick Children’s Trust, please fill in the form below.
Our places are limited so please provide as much detail as possible, such as why you would like to run for #TeamSCT and any exciting fundraising ideas you have. We will review all applications fairly and let you know by October 2022 if you have been successful or not in receiving one of our places.
If you’re lucky enough to have already secured your own place via the TCS London Marathon ballot, we’d be delighted to have you join #TeamSCT in 2023. We’ll be here to support you every step of the way and will send you one of our running vests. Please drop us a line to find out more.
How We’ll Support You
Our friendly Fundraising team will provide you with:
- Plenty of training and fundraising advice
- A digital fundraising pack
- A race pack with a few supplies to help you on the day including a vest with iron-on letters so every spectator knows who to cheer for
- An energetic cheer squad – in 2021’s race we had locals complimenting us on how loud we were and we even had some cheerers lose their voices the following day!
- A dedicated member of the team who will be your go-to for fundraising support
Apply today and join #TeamSCT!