Volunteering with us
Volunteering with The Sick Children’s Trust is a great way to develop your skills and meet new people from all walks of life. We are always looking for helpful and reliable volunteers no matter how much time you have to spare.
- Cheer on supporters at sporting events, like the London Marathon
- Help with administration in our London head office or at one of our ‘Homes from Home’
- Assist with practical projects in one of our ‘Homes from Home’, like gardening, plumbing and decorating
- Encourage your friends and family to support our fundraising campaigns
- Volunteer in your local area with a fundraising bucket collection, cheque collection or bag pack in your local supermarket
- Help out at one of our local events
- With a click of the mouse, you can be a virtual volunteer and support us on our Facebook and Twitter pages
Without the help of our volunteers, we simply wouldn’t be able to continue to support families of sick children, so why not join us? Together we can make a difference.
For more information about volunteering with us please email email@example.com or call 020 7638 4066.