Conquer the iconic Yorkshire Three Peaks
Fancy climbing the biggest peaks in the Pennines? The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge is an unmissable adventure. Sign up today to take on a 24-mile trek across stunning limestone outcrops and unusual rock formations shaped by glaciers thousands of years ago.
You can choose between two payment options:
- Fundraising option
- Pay a registration fee of £80 when you sign up with Discover Adventure. You will be required to raise a minimum of £550 for The Sick Children’s Trust approximately 10 weeks before departure.
- Full payment option
- Pay a registration fee of £80 when you sign up with Discover Adventure, then pay £275 directly to them approximately 8 weeks before departure.
- All food, accommodation and camping equipment
- Transfers within the trek
- Discover Adventure leaders, cooks and drivers
How we’ll support you
Our Fundraising team will provide you with:
- Plenty of training and fundraising advice
- A digital fundraising pack
- 1 x The Sick Children’s Trust t-shirt
- 1 x The Sick Children’s Trust lightweight banner to hold up in photos at the top of every peak
- A dedicated member of the team who will be your go-to for fundraising support
Sign up now
You can book directly with our partner Discover Adventure.
Organising your own trek?
Please get in touch with our friendly Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org, they’ll provide you with fundraising advice and materials to help you prepare for your challenge.
Join #TeamSCT today!