Ready For The Adventure of A Lifetime?
On this five-day Saharan trek you’ll journey across the flat desert floor and through awe-inspiring sand dunes. You’ll get the chance to explore everything the Sahara Desert has to offer, including camping under the unforgettable star-strewn night skies with your fellow trekkers and enjoying a well-deserved rest around the campfire at the end of each day.
You can choose between three payment options:
- Fundraising option
- Pay a registration fee of £99 when you sign up with Discover Adventure. You will be required to raise a minimum of £1,800 for The Sick Children’s Trust approximately 10 weeks before departure.
- Part payment option
- Pay a registration fee of £99 when you sign up with Discover Adventure, then pay £250 directly to them and raise a minimum of £1,300 for The Sick Children’s Trust approximately 10 weeks before departure.
- Full payment option
- Pay a registration fee of £99 when you sign up with Discover Adventure, then pay £900 directly to them approximately 8 weeks before departure.
- All transport from London to Ouarzazate return
- All meals except where specified, accommodation and camping equipment
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor with group of 20 or more participants; local guides & cooks, camels, cameleers and drivers
- Vehicle support and back-up equipment
- Entry to any sites visited as part of the itinerary
- Airline taxes
How we’ll support you
- Fundraising advice
- A digital fundraising pack
- 1 x The Sick Children’s Trust t-shirt
- 1 x The Sick Children’s Trust lightweight banner to hold up during photo opportunities along your trek
- A dedicated member of the team will be your go-to for fundraising support
Please book directly with Discover Adventure, these are the dates currently available for this trek:
- 9th February 2023 – 13th February 2023
- 21st October 2023 – 25th October 2023
Organising your own trek?
Please get in touch with our friendly fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org, they’ll provide you with fundraising advice and materials to help you prepare for your trek.
Join #TeamSCT today!