Kodie's daughter was rushed to Sheffield when she was born at just 24 weeks. Throughout her daughter's treatment at Sheffield Children's, we gave her a place to stay
To celebrate volunteers' week, we are speaking to a few volunteers across the country who give up their time to help us like Jill, Lynn and Katie who hold a book sale for our Sheffield 'Homes from Home' every month
After losing Scarlette’s twin, Kodie would do anything to save her daughter’s life. Read how we supported Kodie at Magnolia House during this time
Ada has undergone 16 operations and is only nine months old. During her time in hospital, we have kept her parents by her side
Helen and Brian were supported for 11 days at our Sheffield 'Homes from Home' when their daughter, Edie, was born
Last year, George spent Christmas day in Sheffield Children's Hospital. Your generous donations meant his parents could spend it with him
Dad Warren shares his experience of staying at Magnolia House while his son was on the critical care unit at Sheffield Children's Hospital
Supporting the families of sick children being treated at Sheffield Children's Hospital
A Rotherham dad and his childhood friend are taking on a marathon football challenge to raise money for The Sick Children’s Trust
Earlier this year, Sophie donated part of her liver to her daughter Patricia. Here she shares her experience of stay at two of our 'Homes from Home'
George was born at just 23 weeks, weighing 700 grams. Read how we supported his parents at our Sheffield 'Homes from Home'
At nine years old, Connor underwent world-first pioneering soubak surgery in Sheffield. Read his mum's experience of staying at Magnolia House
Lottie needed surgery just hours after being born. Here, her parents explain how having a 'Home from Home' helped them.
A few days before Christmas, Esmae was rushed to Sheffield Children's Hospital after becoming critically ill. Her parents were able to spend Christmas Day with her because of our 'Homes from Home'
Jacob had an unexpected allergic reaction following an operation which caused a respiratory arrest. His family were supported at Magnolia House while he received lifesaving treatment