Embark on the unforgettable Everest Base Camp Trek
This trek will take you via the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar through forests and across glacial rivers. There’ll even be time to trek to Everest’s famous viewpoint – the summit of Kalapatar. You will be rewarded at the end of your trek with a free day to explore the sites of Kathmandu and the numerous cafes and roof-top restaurants it has to offer. This is an unmissable challenge for anyone looking for an adventure filled with breath-taking scenery!
You will be able to choose between three payment options:
- Fundraising option
- Pay a registration fee of £499 when you sign up with Discover Adventure. You will be required to raise a minimum of £4,700 for The Sick Children’s Trust approximately 10 weeks before departure.
- Part payment option
- Pay a registration fee of £499 when you sign up with Discover Adventure, then pay £500 directly to them and raise a minimum of £3,700 for The Sick Children’s Trust approximately 10 weeks before departure.
- Full payment option
- Pay a registration fee of £499 when you sign up with Discover Adventure, then pay £2,100 directly to them approximately 8 weeks before departure.
- All transport from London to Ouarzazate return
- All transport from London to Kathmandu and internal flights to Lukla
- All meals except where specified, and accommodation
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor with group of 15 or more participants
- Back-up equipment, local guides, porters and cooks
- Trekking permit
- Entrance to any sites visited as part of the itinerary
How we will support you
- Fundraising advice
- A digital fundraising pack
- x 1 The Sick Children’s Trust t-shirt
- x 1 The Sick Children’s Trust lightweight banner to hold during photo opportunities along your trek
- A dedicated member of the team will be your go-to for fundraising support
Please book directly with Discover Adventure, these are the dates currently available for this trek:
- 11th March 2023 – 28th March 2023
- 23rd September 2023 – 10th October 2023
- 28th October 2023 – 14th November 2023
Organising your own trek?
Please get in touch with our friendly fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org, they’ll provide you with fundraising advice and materials to help you prepare for your trek.
Join #TeamSCT today!